Thursday, September 5, 2013

Why ‘अनुभूती’ ???

Photo: Google
I am talking about the name of this blog. What should my blog be named and why did I select the one?

I was decided to start a blog and share my personal experiences. I used to write things sometimes and share it through the facebook notes. Now I want to make it more systematic, thus I decided to start blogging.

I am more interested because this is never going to be lost. I am telling this sentence remembering one of my favorite diary I lost, where I had written about some of my experience after my SLC and during my initial days of Kathmandu. May be I will talk about this later someday.

Some of my besties too are blogging since a good amount of time. All of us had a good talk about the name of blog. And all of us found a good name and used it. The one that I selected was अनुभूती. Today I am talking why did I select this name, अनुभूती??

To answer this, I have to tell you, why do I write?
Depending on situations, there can be several reasons in different times why I write. One of the important reasons is- I write because I want someone to feel something. I write to express myself, and it’s mostly about the things I have gone through, things I have realized. I want to share my perception, my experience. Hoping that, someone will learn something from it, feel sad with my story, feel happy with my story, see the innocent victim inside me, and also see the ruthlessness inside me. And finally have some thought about things I have gone through and understand it as much as it could be understood. And of course get some lessons as well. And let me tell you, that ‘someone’ who feels and understands that ‘something’ is mostly me, myself.

Yes. I mean to say that, I write to reflect to myself. In short, I am just letting my feelings come out in the form of anything writable. That may be a poem, a गजल, a story and mostly an article like this. I am just releasing all my emotions and sharing them freely. My articles are thoughts, perceptions, interpretation, expectations and feelings of myself, “FEELINGS”- being in the top. Don’t ask me what will be the result of sharing my feelings? And with whom am I doing it? What is the purpose? Would it be wise to release feelings and expectations to anyone in this selfish world? And can it make any difference at all? 


I know it won’t. I am a poor, helpless common man who would hardly change things. But I don’t care. I know that no one is alone enough to change things, nether am I. But I’m pretty sure that I can at least make some difference, if not to others than at least to myself. I am writing to improve myself. I am questioning, reflecting on things so that I could be aware of myself being questioned. That is being more ethical and selfless within myself. Any one voluntarily can take lessons as well from my story if he/she wants to.

Let me repeat. I am writing for my own satisfaction. I am writing to fulfill my own desire. I am expressing out my feelings, my perception. The word अनुभूती means the same feeling, the same perception of mine. This might be fruitful to you too. So you are suggested to follow this blog.

Last but not the least, critics don’t hurt me at all. Please feel free to comment, feel free to disagree and argue. Kindly send me feedbacks. You will be appreciated. Any conflicting facts, claims or opinions will be respected.

Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment