Thursday, September 5, 2013

श्री गणेश of my 'Personal Journal'

Photo: Google
Finally, I am stepping in 25th year of my life and also entering this new world of blogging.

First of all, Happy B'day to myself.
I want to start this with thanks to my nearers and dearers for there well wishes, for those wishes in Facebook, cool SMSs, midnight special and all the phone calls, the nice and loving gifts... huge huge thanks to every one...

Returning to topic, we Nepalese believe in 'शुभसाइत', that is religiously good time to do (or start) something. I am not that superstitious yet I choose this day (My B’day) to start blogging.

Time has changed really a lot now. During my schooldays at Janakpur, there was a time when I used to go to cyber cafe just to use "Yahoo Messenger". See the offline messages (if any) and reply and sometimes have a chat with my brother in foreign. Few years back, during initial days in this medical school (PAHS), I had good access to internet. It was mostly for Facebook and emails from school. Then time of Dropbox came, where day to day learning materials, presentation were kept and shared. We still do it but I have more or less stopped killing my time in Facebook with those stupid messages and personal photographs. After three years, time of those endless hours to download and update anything came to an end. And finally our medical school has now provided us fast net in our student hostel as well. Now, use of internet is extensive and not easily explainable. One of the important uses is blogging and reading blog. I regularly read blogs of few faculties and friends. And finally today, I am going to start blogging myself and enter inside this immense world of blogosphere.  

I think this will make me better thinker, better writer, make me more aware of my surrounding and sharpen my eye more meaningfully at things around me. I will also be able to share my knowledge. Since I am writing about my personnel experiences and understandings, this would probably be something which won't be seen anywhere else. So this would be interesting too. Most of all, this would be my personal journal. It would be a record of meaningful experiences of my life that can be shared and hopefully will be encouraging to others as well. That is why I named this post श्री गणेश (means Beginning) of my 'Personal Journal'. And I also hope that, this would inspire people to do what I am doing. They will be inspired to start blogging and share interesting, exciting, informative and educative quality content of their feelings and experiences, the way I got inspired and started blogging today.


I know this would be amazing experience and hopefully will always be continued... 


1 comment:

  1. Innovative step towards perfection...Good luck and once again welcome to Blogosphere. Hope to see your beautiful articles ahead #Thank You...

    ReplyDelete